I’m more than an emmy-nominated entertainment industry graphic designer with over ten years of experience and a passion for the business. I’m also a published writer and a self-directed organizational thinker with a background in project management. I can execute ideas beautifully from concept to set, and I offer a wide variety of creative solutions:
- Creative Design: My work has been featured on NPR, showcased in art museums, and published in college art textbooks.
- Eloquent Writing: I can generate powerful, believable taglines and copy on-the-fly.
- Clearance Knowledge: I have experience designing elegant, realistic graphics that will clear.
- Holistic Thinking: I have a strong understanding of print production, general fabrication and graphics installation.
- Self-Direction: I’m a proactive team member and an excellent communicator. I use a structured workflow while meeting deadlines.
- Insight: My industry background and life experience give me the ability to instinctively design graphics that are relevant to your production.
Lead Graphic Designer: The Front Runner – 2017
Graphic Designer: Manhunt: Unabomber – 2017
Graphic Designer: Finding Steve McQueen – 2016
Graphic Designer: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks – 2016
Graphic Designer: Ozark – 2016
Graphic Designer: Halt and Catch Fire Seasons 1/3 – 2013-2016
Graphic Designer: Office Christmas Party – 2016
Graphic Designer: Fist Fight – 2015
Graphic Designer: Devious Maids Season 3 – 2015
Graphic Designer: Game of Silence – 2015
Graphic Designer: Mr. Right – 2014
Graphic Designer: Constantine – 2014
Graphic Designer: Bessie – 2014
Graphic Designer: Solace – 2013
Graphic Designer: Premature – 2013
Graphic Designer: The Following (Pilot) – 2012
Graphic Designer: Coma – 2012
Graphic Designer: Single Ladies – 2012
Graphic Designer: Parental Guidance – 2012
Graphic Designer: Jayne Mansfield’s Car – 2011
Graphic Designer: Drop Dead Diva – 2011
Graphic Designer/Art Department Coordinator: Hail Mary – 2011
Graphic Designer: Necessary Roughness – 2010
Graphic Designer: Game of Your Life – 2010
Graphic Designer/Assistant Art Director: Mean Girls 2 – 2009
Graphic Designer: One Missed Call – 2008
Graphic Designer: Why Did I Get Married? – 2007
Graphic Designer: Broken Bridges – 2005-2006
Graphic Designer: ATL – 2005
Production Designer:.22 – 2005
Production Designer: Gunmetal Grey – 2005
Graphic Designer/Creative Director: MODAFORMA, LLC Design Firm 2000-Present
Graphic/web design and project management for small businesses and large corporations (WebMD, Coca-Cola & others).
Graphic/Web Designer and Project Manager:AT&T 1998-2004
Designed and managed Entertainment section of web portal, wrote website articles, managed consumer trials and projects.
- Nominated for 2 Emmy Awards with the Constantine and Bessie Art Departments
- Received Art Director’s Guild Recognition Award for outstanding Art Department work on Bessie
- Won second place for Production Design: Atlanta 48 Hour Film Project (film won first place)
- Design published in college art school textbook: Art Student Field Guide by Pat Benincasa
- Interviewed on NPR’s “All Things Considered” for poster design
- Artwork exhibited at:
Denver Art Museum: Denver, CO
AIGA National Design Center: New York, NY
Walker Art Center: Minneapolis, MN
MODA (Museum of Design Atlanta): Atlanta, GA
BFA Cum Laude | Graphic Design | Georgia State University
Master’s Certification | Project Management | The George Washington University
BA Cum Laude | English | University of Florida
References Available Upon Request